Please read this information before you book. The site rules are for the benefit of all guests.
- New arrivals should arrive and pitch before 9.00 pm.
- All new arrivals to report to reception before entering the camping field.
- Payment or balance of payment for your stay should be made on arrival at reception.
Please keep your payments in advance to avoid embarrassing situations.
- Day visitors should report to reception on arrival before entering the camping field.
- Drive slowly for the safety of people and animals.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead of no more than 2 metres. Dogs must be walked off site with no fouling on the site. Fouling must be bagged, tied and placed in the bin shed.
- No late night noise after 10 pm.
- Pitches to be kept clear of refuse. A bin shed is provided for recycling your rubbish.
- Keep out of surrounding fields for your own safety.
- Do not do anything that may frighten the horses.
- Do not feed any of the farm animals.
- Obey all keep out and no entry signs.
- Barbecues are allowed but please do not burn the grass. Use bricks provided and return after use. Allow to cool fully before disposing in the bin shed. £20.00 fine if damaged is caused.
- Fires are not permitted in any shape or form. Barbecues should not be turned into fires after use.
- Strictly no refunds and dates non-transferable.
The proprietor reserves the right to remove any person (or property) who in their opinion is not suitable to use the site, or whose behaviour is considered by the proprietor to be detrimental to the interests of the other guests. No refunds will be given.
- We offer a quiet family site where people come for peaceful relaxation and a good night's sleep. Rowdiness and loud talking or music is not acceptable here at any time of the day or night. Please do not choose our site if it is not suitable for you.
- We do not accommodate groups of young people because it would be no fun for them here. The only exceptions are Duke of Edinburgh Award students who are always tired and fall asleep very quickly!
- It is important to us that our guests are comfortable and happy here and we will do our best to see that you are.
PLEASE NOW CLICK HERE FOR BOOKING FORM